Welcome to the National Diversity Veteran Small Business eMarketplace!
The NDVSB eMarketplace is a B2B shopping experience specifically for organizations that want to increase their diversity to spend. Any Buyer can shop from a vast array of products offered by NMSDC members. There are hundreds of companies, public sector programs, nd organizations that are committed to helping our Veteran companies, Diversity companies, Woman owned companies and small businesses. If you are one of these companies, the NDVSB eMarketplace NMSDC is your source for products from nationally-certified small businesses. Click below to register and start shopping today!
Corporate Members that already have an eProcurement platform (Coupa, Ariba, UniMarket, Jaggaer, ESM and others) can now easily add NMSDC Certified MBEs to their supply chain. With NMSDC eMarketplace, participating NMSDC Certified MBEs now have the technology to integrate to their eProcurement platform.
Corporate Members that do not have an eProcurement platform can get their own custom version of the eMarketplace with eProcurement functionality to meet specific purchasing and financial processes. ePS will provide your private branded version at NO COST.
Corporate Members that have P-card and Credit card off-contract spend going to other eMarketplaces can register and start shopping from NMSDC suppliers today. The NMSDC eMarketplace provides multiple product categories, data analytics, level III (3) line-item reporting and more.
Buyer Benefits Include:
NMSDC Certified Supplier Benefits Include:
- Access to buying organizations that want to support purchasing from our NMSDC certified suppliers.
- Access to buying organizations who want to increase diversity spend for their formal diversity inclusion program.
- Access to ePS eConnect – catalog management, order and invoice management, and payment processing solution that is scalable to help increase revenue without adding resources.
- As Director of MBE Services at NMSDC, I have come to know ePS (eProcurement Services) and the solutions they provide to certified minority owned businesses. ePS offers the most powerful and scalable software solutions that I have seen in my career through their ePS eConnect platform which allows the MBE to compete in any scenario, meeting the purchasing needs of any buying organization. ePS eConnect is structured with a “One to Many” approach, allowing the MBE to conduct business using one solid solution (ePS eConnect) to meet the needs of many different customer requirements. As a certified business owner, you will not find a more impactful solution to help with capacity and business growth.
- Icy Williams, Director, MBE Services
Includes Access to ePS eConnect
Catalog Management & Order and Fulfillment Automation built to integrate directly with any 3rd party eProcurement software or ERP.