Welcome to the National Diversity Veteran Small Business eMarketplace!
The NDVSB eMarketplace is a B2B shopping experience specifically for organizations that want to increase their diversity to spend. Any Buyer can shop from a vast array of products offered by NMSDC members. There are hundreds of companies, public sector programs, nd organizations that are committed to helping our Veteran companies, Diversity companies, Woman owned companies and small businesses. If you are one of these companies, the NDVSB eMarketplace NMSDC is your source for products from nationally-certified small businesses. Click below to register and start shopping today!
We have no formal diversity inclusion program, but we would like to support buying from MBE’s. We can purchase non-contract items from any source and use a credit card for all purchases. Fantastic! Register and begin shopping today!
We have a formal diversity inclusion program and would like to increase our diversity spend, but we have specific financial and purchasing processes that must be followed and cannot afford an eProcurement solution. At no cost, NMSDC will provide our Corporate members with a private branded site that meets their purchasing and financial processes.
We have a formal diversity inclusion program and would like to increase our diversity spend, but we are required to purchase through our current eProcurement solution. (Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, etc.) No problem. All our MBE partners now have the technology to integrate to your eProcurement platform!
Buyer Benefits Include:
NMSDC Certified Supplier Benefits Include:
- Access to buying organizations that want to support purchasing from our NMSDC certified suppliers.
- Access to buying organizations who want to increase diversity spend for their formal diversity inclusion program.
- Access to ePS eConnect – catalog management, order and invoice management, and payment processing solution that is scalable to help increase revenue without adding resources.
- As Director of MBE Services at NMSDC, I have come to know ePS (eProcurement Services) and the solutions they provide to certified minority owned businesses. ePS offers the most powerful and scalable software solutions that I have seen in my career through their ePS eConnect platform which allows the MBE to compete in any scenario, meeting the purchasing needs of any buying organization. ePS eConnect is structured with a “One to Many” approach, allowing the MBE to conduct business using one solid solution (ePS eConnect) to meet the needs of many different customer requirements. As a certified business owner, you will not find a more impactful solution to help with capacity and business growth.
- Icy Williams, Director, MBE Services
Includes Access to ePS eConnect
Catalog Management & Order and Fulfillment Automation built to integrate directly with any 3rd party eProcurement software or ERP.